Terms & Condtions | Content on Demand
BISH SCHOOL™ CONTENT CREATORS ACADEMY TERMS
For good and valuable consideration of the packages available; One thousand five hundred and ninety-none dollars AUD ($1599) - for the monthly payments of Content delivered on demand. This payment will be deducted immediately upon confirming the at the checkout and come out monthly until cancelled as per the agreement.
Next please read carefully through subscription terms - although our subscription payments deduct monthly - each business is bound my quarterly terms of delivery to finish out before a cancellation can be made with content being batched 3 months at a time from photoshoots and content sessions. A Request should be made with 30 days notice to allow us to give a finish date and stop production of any future projects that you may have requested or have worked on with the nature of delivering batched content.
- Program Outline:
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing a packaged service to Content on Demand - the client understands there is a quarterly commitment to each delivery based on the date they have entered the agreement. The client understand this is a Content ONLY service to have content created and delivered to their inbox monthly.
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Site Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in The Content on Demand services as well as what is not included.
- Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Bish School's website.
- Bish School™ is not to be considered a substitute for personalized business, medical, or legal advice. Bish School™is a creative service. Bish School™ is not designed to treat any mental, emotional, or other medical conditions. If you as the Client believe you may be in need of personalized attention, whether for your business, health, or otherwise, please seek additional assistance outside Bish School™.
- Should Client breach this provision and disclose confidential or proprietary information belonging to BossBabe or another participating in The Société, Client understands additional action may be taken by Bish School™ up to and including legal action.
- Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd may request Client provide a testimonial to be published on Bish School’s website, or on various sales materials for Bish School or another Program created by Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd. Client understands that he or she is not required to give any testimony, and understands that the choice to do so is freely up to Client. There will be no ramifications or change in relationship between Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd and Client if Client refuses testimonial.
- If Client accepts and provides Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd with a testimonial, Client understands the material, along with a photo of Client, will likely be published on Two Bishes Collective's websites or otherwise. Should Client agree to provide a testimonial, Client will agree to review and sign an additional Release, confirming same, and confirming Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd rights to use Client’s testimonial. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd as part of a Testimonial.
- Client gives Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd an unlimited, irrevocable license to repost, share, publish, and otherwise use the text, name, and/or likeness of Client which client voluntarily posts to social media or sends in via email, including but not limited to Bish School's Facebook group, Bish School's Facebook Page, Instagram comments, Instagram DMs to Bish School, Rhi Johnson or Rylee Venables, and Twitter comments. Client understands and agrees any such comments or messages sent or posted by Client may be captured and reposted byTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd (Bish School) in any capacity it sees fit, including but not limited to sharing in email marketing, reposting to the public on social media, and otherwise sharing the comment with the public in an effort to publicize and market for Bish School.
- If Client applies for a Member Spotlight via Typeform, he/she understands there is no guarantee of winning a session with Bish School, and Client is freely givingTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd permission to use any content contained in the application as a testimonial for Bish School, or otherwise, without any additional compensation owed.
- Payment and Payment Plans
- Client understands the cost of Bish School's Program is payable in full or as agreed monthly payment subscriptions, in the amounts outlined above. The client understands that this is an automatic payment deducted monthly when engaged in a payment plan and the client has entered into an agreement to have the amounts deducted by our payment platforms.
- Client understands that the payment plans under this program is a subscription and cannot be cancelled at anytime but a request must be submitted to end the next period of deliveries. Once a delivery process begins the date for the next option to cancel will be offered with a finalisation date in writing given to the client. The agreed amounts of payments must be deducted before the account can be finalised. The client is able to elect to pay this amount outright at anytime through their plan by contacting [email protected]
- Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment each month, and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Bish School's website or a designated third-party payment processor of Bish School’s choosing, in full.
- Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands Client’s access to Bish School may be restricted if payment is not made within 1 day of the date it is due. If payment is not made on the date it is due, Bish School will continue to attempt to charge Client via the payment site software; if and when payment goes through, Client will again receive full access to the membership site.
- If payment is not collected, Client’s access will remain restricted, and Client will carry a balance on her account, showing the month(s) owed. Client must bring their account completely current in order to be granted access. If payment continues to be unsuccessful after sixty (60) days, Client membership shall be revoked and permanently cancelled.
- Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to Bish School should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the Payment Terms as outlined below. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issued to Bish School for access to Bish School and Two Bishes Collective will enter debt collection from the client until the full amount is paid.
- Auto-Renewal Agreement
- Client understands and agrees that continued access to Bish School requires recurring monthly payments until the completion of the payment plan, that will be made by Client on the day of the month on which they signed up. (For example, if Client joins Bish School on the 5th of the month via monthly membership, they will continue to be charged on the 5th of every month thereafter.)
- CANCELATION POLICY:
- Due to the nature of this program we are unable to offer cancellation immediately - a date will be submitted to the client to finish out any work already currently in the process.
- Refund Policy
- Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased access to the Bish School for any reason, including inability to obtain access to the site. If in the first 30 days of accessing the program and working through the first weeks the client feels the program is not for them - please reach out to [email protected] to be considered for a refund. Please not we do not offer refunds for change of mind.
- Client further agrees and understands that changing his/her mind about the Bish School, failing to follow through or understand the details of the Bish School, not experiencing the results he/she expected or desired, or experiencing any other similar situations does not entitle her to a refund.
- Bish School is not responsible for any specific technology you may need in order to adequately view and utilize Bish School. Client’s inability to access Bish School due to a technology issue on Client’s end does not qualify Client for a refund, nor does it alleviate Client of his or her responsibility to make monthly payments, unless or until Client’s membership is properly canceled in accordance with the cancelation policy in paragraph six (6).
- Voluntary Participation
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in Bish School and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd believes in the services and that Bish School is able to help many people, Client acknowledges and agrees thatTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in Bish School and any results therein.
- Client also understands she will have the opportunity to provide Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd with additional personal information, viewable to all Bish School members, including but not limited to location, industry, and other information. All information is completely voluntary and optional to complete, and Client does not gain or lose anything in Bish School for choosing to complete or not complete the additional information. Client understands this information will only be viewable to others inside the Bish School, and understands that should he/she elect to complete the information, he/she is doing so completely voluntarily, and that Bish School and Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd are not responsible for any negative results from such information dissemination.
- Disclaimer /No Guarantees
- While many of Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd's past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from the content contained in Bish School,Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd cannot guarantee results from any of the content on Bish School, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will holdTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results.
- Client understands that all services provided by Bish School andTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd in connection with Bish School being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase access to Bish School and work with Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd or Bish School responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of Bish School.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of Bish School, as long asTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd delivers Bish School as described in the Addendum below.
- Client also agrees to hold Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of Bish School. The content provided byTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd on its website/s and within Bish School is comprised of information that has worked forTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understandsTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd cannot guarantee results from this Bish School, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holdsTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd responsible for.
- Client also understands he or she is purchasing the Bish School and participating freely and voluntarily. The information contained within Bish School may not be suitable for all persons and all business levels, and Client understands he or she may need to modify, edit, or change some of the educational lessons within Bish School in order to make it applicable to Client’s business.
- Not Medical or Professional Advice: The purpose and goal of Bish School is to provide Client with monthly content creation, education and assistance around creative and growing an audience online. Bish School and content contained within Bish School is not to be considered personalized business, medical, legal, or financial advice, and nothing within Bish School is intended to provide or act as a substitute for mental health treatment.Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd encourages Client to consult the relevant professional needed if he/she suspects he/she may benefit from such services. We will assume that all individuals choosing to purchase access to Bish School will have done any additional research necessary and has concluded that Bish School offered is right for them.
- Intellectual Property
- Client agrees and understands that Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd has created numerous original, creative works in connection with Bish School, and agrees thatTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd maintains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in Bish School, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business but understands that the original proprietary rights remain withTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of Bish School.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided byTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd (Bish School) or obtained through working withTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd, withoutTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd’s express written consent. If such behaviour is discovered or suspected,Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in Bish School without refund, as well as access to any Bish School or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing Bish School, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of Bish School. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the information provided as instructed or allowed byTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Bish School without written permission byTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Bish School or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Bish School without written permission by Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd as part of Bish School or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created byTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and Australian Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd harmless from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Bish School, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Bish School. Should Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful byTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd, free of charge.
- Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise betweenTwo Bishes Collective Pty Ltd and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd.)
- Applicable Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of Australia regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of Australia are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and Two Bishes Collective Pty Ltd, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
END OF DOCUMENT